[Clinton, N.C.] – During the month of May, Sampson Community College’s (SCC) Small Business Center (SBC) is partnering with Clinton’s Main Street Program for National Small Business Month. Free educational business seminars, entitled “Downtown Learning Lessons” will be held on Mondays & Tuesdays in Downtown Clinton to all local business owners.
The objective of the SBC is to increase the success rate and the number of viable small businesses in North Carolina by providing high-quality, readily-accessible, and free assistance to prospective and existing small business owners to foster job creation and retention within the region. Established in 1991, the Center is part of the Division of Workforce Development & Continuing Education (WD&CE) at SCC.
Monday sessions will be held at City Hall Training Room on 221 Lisbon Street from 12PM-1PM. Lunch will be provided.
- May 1- Social Media 101 with Stephaine Graham
- May 8- 4 C’s of Credit with Bill Scott
- May 15- Organization with Wendy Carr
- May 22- Accounting with Cynthia Roberts
Tuesday sessions will be held at SCC’s Small Business Center Classroom on 303 East Main Street. Times are as follows.
- May 2- Loving LinkedIn with Melanie Diehl, 9AM-11AM
- May 2- Google Business with Melanie Diehl, 12PM-1:30PM
- May 9- Credit Scores with Bob Moore, 9AM-11AM
- May 16- Time Management with Lila Keyes, 9AM-11AM
- May 23- Finance 101 with Cynthia Roberts, 9AM-11AM
To reserve a spot, email email@example.com or call 910.299.4904.
For more information about SCC’s Small Business Center and its services, visit www.sampsoncc.edu/sbc or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sampson Community College: Sampson Community College is a member of the North Carolina Community College System, located in Clinton, NC in Sampson County. The college offers many programs to include two-year degrees, college transfer, continuing education and workforce development options and early college education. SCC is committed to the principles of equal educational and employment opportunities for all.