In anticipation of courses resuming next week, we encourage all Vikings to become familiar with the resources available. Course delivery may have changed, but faculty and staff commitment to learning has not. There are several services still available to students remotely. Check out a few of these key resources available to students during this time.
Electronic advising with Student Services
Students can set up virtual appointments with advisors in students services via telephone, email, or Aviso. Advising for summer and fall for current students will be done electronically April 20-27 through Aviso.
- Admissions—email@example.com; 910.900.4319
- Financial Aid—firstname.lastname@example.org; 910.900.4320
- Registration & Records—email@example.com; 910.900.4024
- CCP—firstname.lastname@example.org; 910.900.4084
Adjusted Academic Success Center hours
The Academic Success Center will operate on an adjusted schedule to serve currently enrolled students.
- Those hours are 9:00 am – 12 pm and 1:00 pm – 4 pm Monday – Thursday. Students must enter through the outside doors closest to Warren Building.
24/7 Library help
- The SCC Library will not be opened, but the library staff can be reached by phone, or through the orange Ask a Librarian button on the library web page, which is available 24/7.
24/7 Tutoring Through NetTutor
NetTutor is an online tutoring service available to all Sampson Community College students and offers tutoring and assistance in nearly all subjects.
Distance Learning Help via Live Chat, help desk, email, etc.
If you have issues with your online course and can’t seem to solve them, seek help via any distance learning help option.
- Distance Learning Office on Campus – 910-900-4309
- 24/7 Online Support – 1-855-671-6896
- 24/7 Live Chat
- 24/7 Create a Case
- Email – DL Helpdesk
- Online Learning Tips: https://thevikingvoice.sampsoncc.edu/2020/03/23/online-learning-tips-for-students/
Viking Fuel Food Pantry Services
- Contact Amanda Raynor for assistance. email@example.com
Learn about more resources available to all Sampson Community College students at the “Resources for Students” button at https://www.sampsoncc.edu/covid-19-announcement/.
About Sampson Community College: Sampson Community College is a member of the North Carolina Community College System, located in Clinton, NC in Sampson County. The college offers many programs to include two-year degrees, college transfer, continuing education and workforce development options and early college education.